Vs > Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
Sansanne-Mango vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap Climate & Distance Between
Sansanne-Mango vs Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk
Sansanne-Mango vs Camden, Sc, Usa
Sansanne-Mango vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
Sansanne-Mango vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Kure, Japan
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Tirios, Brazil
Albany, Ga vs Toledo/ Express, Oh
Miyakojima vs Vize Island
Nyala vs Lampasas, Tx
Graz vs Fort Wayne, Indiana
- The distance between Sansanne-Mango, Togo and Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates is approximately 5,901 km or 3,667 mi.
- To reach Sansanne-Mango in this distance one would set out from Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap bearing 264.6° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Sansanne-Mango bearing 247.1° or WSW .
- Sansanne-Mango has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Sansanne-Mango is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 1.1 °C (2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.7 °C (17.5°F) less in Sansanne-Mango. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1030.8 mm (40.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1030.8 l/m² (25.3 US gal/ft²) or 10,308,000 l/ha (1,101,994 US gal/ac) more. About 19 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.9° higher in Sansanne-Mango than in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sansanne-Mango relative to Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Sansanne-Mango
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Sansanne-Mango vs Lom, Bulgaria
Sansanne-Mango vs Andizan, Uzbekistan
Sansanne-Mango vs Neyba, Dominican Republic
Sansanne-Mango vs Neustrelitz, Germany
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Bergen - Florida
Lazaropole vs Harrow, On
Paoli, In vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Kuala Terengganu
Sansanne-Mango vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sansanne-Mango
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 197.9 kms (123 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 220.5 kms (137 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) E
- Muscat¬†¬†, Oman - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) ESE