Vs > Treinta Y Tres
Sansanne-Mango vs Treinta Y Tres Climate & Distance Between
Sansanne-Mango vs Abeche, Chad
Sansanne-Mango vs Hightstown, Nj, Usa
Sansanne-Mango vs Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia
Sansanne-Mango vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Treinta Y Tres vs As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Treinta Y Tres vs Izobamba, Ecuador
Treinta Y Tres vs Trenton, On, Canada
Treinta Y Tres vs Eskridge, Ks, Usa
Otaru vs Pine Bluff, Ar
Nova Friburgo vs Beni Suef
Talkeetna, Ak vs Paris, Il
Dickson, Tn vs Itacoatiara
- The distance between Sansanne-Mango, Togo and Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay is approximately 7,558 km or 4,697 mi.
- To reach Sansanne-Mango in this distance one would set out from Treinta Y Tres bearing 60.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Sansanne-Mango bearing 47.6° or NE .
- Sansanne-Mango has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Treinta Y Tres has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Sansanne-Mango is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Treinta Y Tres is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.3 °C (20.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in Sansanne-Mango. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 205.1 mm (8.1 in) less which is equivalent to 205.1 l/m² (5.03 US gal/ft²) or 2,051,000 l/ha (219,266 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.3° higher in Sansanne-Mango than in Treinta Y Tres.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Sansanne-Mango relative to Treinta Y Tres. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Treinta Y Tres vs Sansanne-Mango
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -119 (-5)
|| -127 (-5)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -205 (-8)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Sansanne-Mango vs Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Sansanne-Mango vs Decatur, Il, Usa
Sansanne-Mango vs Madison, Fl, Usa
Sansanne-Mango vs Faro, Portugal
Treinta Y Tres vs Genoa, Italy
Treinta Y Tres vs Islamabad, Pakistan
Treinta Y Tres vs Bialystok, Poland
Treinta Y Tres vs Lanzarote, Spain
Ras Elnakb vs Kirovograd
Golconda, Nv vs Eyrewell Forest
Akron, Oh vs Shreveport, Louisiana
Tartu vs Pasni, Balochistan
Sansanne-Mango vs Treinta Y Tres Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sansanne-Mango
Climate Guides for Locations near Treinta Y Tres